Applied Handling is currently looking for:
Dock & Door Service Mechanic (Dearborn Location)
Applied Handling, Inc. is a leader in the distribution of loading dock equipment and industrial doors as well as installers of overhead doors, loading dock equipment and warehouse material handling equipment. We have a career opportunity for full time Dock and Door Service Mechanics.
Service Mechanics are responsible for installing, maintaining, repairing and upgrading a wide variety of warehouse equipment and industrial doors at customer facilities. Service Mechanics work independently or in small teams, and work directly with customers and our sales force to ensure our customers have safe, efficient warehouse.
- Preferred candidates should have a strong emphasis on welding, electrical and/or hydraulic troubleshooting.
- Prior experience with electromechanical systems is preferred; however, entry level candidates will be considered
- The ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Good customer service skills
- Ability to work outdoors, at heights, and lift up to 75 pounds
- Ability to learn a wide variety of equipment and skills quickly
Our Service Mechanics must have a “can do” attitude, take pride in doing quality work, and be very safety conscious.
Mr. Brian A. Turner
Applied Handling, Inc.
15200 Century Drive
Dearborn, MI 48121