Applied Handling is currently looking for:
Maintenance Mechanic (Dearborn Location)
Applied Handling, Inc. is a leader in the distribution of loading dock equipment and industrial doors as well as installers of overhead doors, loading dock equipment and warehouse material handling equipment. We have career opportunities for full time Maintenance Mechanics.
Maintenance Mechanics are responsible for installing, maintaining, repairing and upgrading a wide variety of warehouse equipment and industrial doors at customer facilities. Mechanics work independently or in small teams, and work directly with customers and our sales force to ensure our customers have safe, efficient warehouse.
- Prior experience in welding, electrical and/or hydraulic troubleshooting is preferred; however, we are willing to train the right candidate.
- Must be a Team player and the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Capable of operating hand, power and specialized tools
- Excellent problem-solving and customer service skills
- Ability to work outdoors, at heights, and lift up to 75 pounds
- Ability to learn a wide variety of equipment and skills quickly
- High school diploma or GED
- Advanced technical or college training preferred
Our Maintenance Mechanics must have a “can do” attitude, take pride in doing quality work, and be very safety conscious.
We offer a competitive salary, bonuses, 401k, full benefits, vacation and overtime.
Applied Handling, Inc.
15200 Century Drive
Dearborn, MI 48121