Technician Supervisor – Dearborn Location (05/11/2020)
Job Details: The primary responsibilities of this position are to maximize customer satisfaction by effectively responding to requests for service from office personnel, customers, suppliers, and out-of-state representatives. Ordering and tracking of material to ensure efficiency and productivity needs are met through project completion. Manage customer questions and satisfaction concerns and assist other departments in account management projects. This person must also be able to work within a team environment.
The ideal candidate will be an well-organized individual with the following qualifications:
- Strong Technical Background
- Demonstrated Leadership Ability
- Strong Sense of Ownership
- Self Motivated
- High Sense Of Urgency
- Team Player; and Ability To Build A Strong Support Network
- Exceptional Customer Service, Time Management and Organizational Skills
- Demonstrated Problem Solving Ability
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Proven Technical and Mechanical Skills and Industry Knowledge
- Previous Sales and /or Service Experience Desired
- Computer literate with proficiency in MS Office Products including Excel, Outlook and Word along with experience in internet searching.
Specialties Desired: Customer Service, Field Service & Sales
Applied Handling, Inc
Maintenance Technician (Dearborn Location)
Applied Handling, Inc. is a leader in the distribution of loading dock equipment and industrial doors as well as installers of overhead doors, loading dock equipment and warehouse material handling equipment. We have career opportunities for full time Maintenance Technicians.
Maintenance Technicians are responsible for installing, maintaining, repairing and upgrading a wide variety of warehouse equipment and industrial doors at customer facilities. Technicians work independently or in small teams, and work directly with customers and our sales force to ensure our customers have safe, efficient warehouse.
This position has the following requirements:
- Prior experience in welding, electrical and/or hydraulic troubleshooting is preferred; however, we are willing to train the right candidate.
- Must be a Team player and the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Capable of operating hand, power and specialized tools
- Excellent problem-solving and customer service skills
- Ability to work outdoors, at heights, and lift up to 75 pounds
- Ability to learn a wide variety of equipment and skills quickly
- High school diploma or GED
- Advanced technical or college training preferred
Our Maintenance Technicians must have a “can do” attitude, take pride in doing quality work, and be very safety conscious.
We offer a competitive salary, bonuses, 401k, full benefits, overtime, paid holidays and vacation time
Bring your career to Applied Handling, email your resume to:
Applied Handling, Inc.