- Complete loading docks, built to match building codes and OSHA requirements
- Can integrate any Rite Hite dock equipment, including Dok-Lok and hydraulic push button dock levelers
- Reduced time to install
- Minimal changes to existing building
- Typically no permits required for “temporary use”
- Can be depreciated as equipment
Manufactures, Tenants & Plant Engineers
- Hit the ground running in a new facility
- Eliminate expense and hassle of permanent construction
- Engineered for your business specifications.
Facility Owners, Property Brokers & Facility Managers
- Attract Lessees or buyers with an impressive loading dock amenity
- Tackle existing loading dock design issues without investing in new construction
- Create an additional revenue stream via ramp rental/lease agreement.
Modular design integrates ANYWHERE. Contact Applied Handling today for a quote.