Your commercial building can easily and economically be transformed into a shipping facility with Leum Engineering’s Dockzilla Portable Loading Dock. This versatile loading dock arrives complete and ready to be installed inside or outside your facility.
[ngg_images source=”galleries” container_ids=”4″ sortorder=”12,8,9,10,11″ display_type=”photocrati-nextgen_basic_thumbnails” override_thumbnail_settings=”1″ thumbnail_width=”180″ thumbnail_height=”180″ thumbnail_crop=”1″ images_per_page=”20″ number_of_columns=”0″ ajax_pagination=”0″ show_all_in_lightbox=”0″ use_imagebrowser_effect=”0″ show_slideshow_link=”0″ slideshow_link_text=”[Show slideshow]” order_by=”sortorder” order_direction=”ASC” returns=”included” maximum_entity_count=”500″]Modular loading docks and ramps are an excellent alternative to concrete or asphalt construction, especially when dealing with existing facilities. Any approach that can be built out of concrete can be made in a steel alternative that can be removed at the end of a building lease.
- Complete loading docks, built to match building codes and OSHA requirements
- Can integrate any Rite Hite dock equipment, including Dok-Lok and hydraulic push button dock levelers
- Reduced time to install
- Minimal changes to existing building
- Typically no permits required for “temporary use”
- Can be depreciated as equipment
Manufactures, Tenants & Plant Engineers
- Hit the ground running in a new facility
- Eliminate expense and hassle of permanent construction
- Engineered for your business specifications.
Facility Owners, Property Brokers & Facility Managers
- Attract Lessees or buyers with an impressive loading dock amenity
- Tackle existing loading dock design issues without investing in new construction
- Create an additional revenue stream via ramp rental/lease agreement.
Modular design integrates ANYWHERE. Contact Applied Handling today for a quote.