It is important to have your fire doors tested annually to avoid fire door non-compliance.
All horizontal or vertical sliding and rolling fire doors need to be inspected and tested annually to check for proper operation and full closure. Keep your fire doors in compliance with the National Fire Protection Association by having Applied Handling test your doors.
Our team of professional door technicians will perform the following:
- Drop test the fire doors to ensure proper operation
- Perform necessary preventative maintenance
- Solve fire door noncompliance issues/conditions
- Document all testing and repairs
- Tag functioning doors to indicate up-to-date compliance