HVLS Fans (High Volume – Low Speed)
Rite-Hite’s HVLS Fans are the right solution if you need to create a safer, more comfortable working environment for your employees, while saving money. Rite-Hite industrial fans have benefits year-round. They keep your facility cool in the summer and, in the colder months.
Application Suggestions – Agriculture, Arenas, Athletic Facilities, Aviation, Convention Centers, Distribution Centers, Health Clubs, Manufacturing Facilities, Outdoor Auditoriums, Restaurants, Schools & Universities.
- All fans feature a hub to motor connection with integrated safety cable, stabilizing cables, and mounting bracket
- Blades are attached to the hub in two specific ways; the blade is seated into a secure position on the hub arm and then locked in with a bolt that is tightened with a torque wrench to 200 foot-pounds.
- The blade to hub connection is strengthened by a vibration-absorbing bushing to help reduce the stress by 50 to 75%.
Simplified Design Reduces Installation Costs
This fan was designed with installation simplicity in mind – which means you’ll save time and money. Fans are pre-wired, factory configured for each application, and cooling begins almost immediately with standard wireless controls.
Touch screen WiFi controls are customizable to a 7-day schedule with the ability to automatically adjust fan speed based on temperature (optional sensor required). Standard Ethernet connectivity allows remote access to controls and can also integrate with a building management system.
Warranties – Warranties are an important component to consider when purchasing HVLS fans. Rite-Hite is committed to manufacturing the highest quality product and is supported by the best installation and service network in the industry.
- 3-Year Parts and 3-Year Labor – Rite-Hite covers the motor and electrical controls for three (3) years from the date of shipment.
- 10-year Structural Integrity – Rite-Hite has the strongest blade-to-hub connection on the market and covers this connection if it fails to perform as designed.
- Lifetime on workmanship of blades and hub – The Propell-Aire blades and milled hub carry a lifetime warranty that covers workmanship and defects.
- 12-Month Limited Money-Back Guarantee.
Call (800) 837-8020 to schedule a visit from one of our Fan experts, and to learn more about maximizing airflow at your facility.