Dock Levelers are designed to transition from building to truck and are available in mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic operating systems with a variety of sizes, capacities and options. Rite-Hite® levelers bring added safety with features like “Smooth Transition Technology” for reducing back fatigue and the Safe-T-Lip barrier to keep lift trucks from running off an open dock.
RHH Hydraulic Dock Leveler
- RHH Hydraulic Dock Leveler have Push Button Activation
- Hydraulic System provides full platform float without stump out.
- Exclusive Safe-T-Lip barrier helps keep forklifts from running off the open dock and can stop 10,000 lb. forklifts traveling at 4 mph.
- Smooth transition – Constant-radius rear hinge and two-point crown control on the front lip hinge help provide the smoothest transitions for your operators, forklifts and products as they move in and out of a trailer.
- Exclusive Safe-T-Strut System is designed to help prevent the collapse of dock levelers undergoing maintenance.
- Utilizes biodegradable hydraulic fluid that actually outperforms traditional industrial-grade fluid.