Energy conservation and protecting finished goods from rain and snow have never been more important. A properly designed dock enclosure will keep the outside elements out during the loading cycle. Rite-Hite® dock seals and shelters offer unique solutions, such as Firefighter Technology, for protecting against trailer marker light fires at the dock. The Eliminator Gapmaster provides full access loading while sealing the trailer hinge gap.
Eclipse Dock Shelter
Block the Light and Seal the Gaps with the Eclipse Dock Shelter from Rite-Hite
- The only shelter that offers full rain protection.
- Seal the Sides: Durable GapMaster™ hooks wrap around swing-open trailer doors, sealing hinge gaps.
- Seal the Top: Along the top of the trailer, an exclusive weighted head curtain applies pressure across the full width of the trailer to ensure a tight and consistent seal.
- Seal the Corners: The Eclipse side curtains and weighted header work to gether to seal gaps that ordinary shelters do not address.
- Seal the Bottom with the available Pitmaster™ under-leveler sealing system.
- Additional features include:
♦ Impacable foam side frames
♦ 5″ trailer coverage range
♦ HMWPE impact plates
♦ Removable sealing hooks
♦ Compact:Fits into tight spaces; saves cost of moving lights, signs, etc.)
♦ Durathon™ high-strength, friction resistant side curtains.
♦ 36-month money-back satisfaction guarantee.