Project Summary: Medical Center Trailer Comfort Seal Enclosure
Project Managers: Brandon Murray, Bob Mangus
Install Team: Brian Turner (Manager), Greg Williams, Robert Klinefelter, Zack Palazzola
Industry: Hospital – Health Care
Date of Completion: 12/2019
1.) Angled Truck Seal
Solution: Custom Engineered Rite-Hite® Comfort Seal enclosure for mobile medical units.
2.) Windows on building prevented support brackets to be directly mounted to the building.
Solution: Our expert installation team designed and fabricated a free standing frame system to mount and secure the comfort seal.
Comfort Seal Specifications:
Rite-Hite® Comfort Seal enclosure for mobile medical units protects patients and personnel while using CT, MRI or other Mobile Medical Trailers. The inflatable enclosure is a permanent fixture to the building and inflates and seals to the trailer, maintaining the integrity and comfort of the hospital setting while transporting patients from hospital to unit.
- Custom-designed and built for each application
- Provides convenient, protected access for patients and staff
- Requires little or no building changes
- Inflatable seal retracts for unobtrusive storage when not in use
- 3-Sided comfort Seal with bottom bolster (for sealing under van, to accommodate platform lift operation).
- Comfort Seal sized at approx. 16′ 6″ Wide x 13′ 9″ Height x 10’9″ Average projection with 8-degree angled face, and a two-blower system.
- Aluminum canopy included. Sized at 17′ Wide x 12′ projection with (4) wall support brackets above canopy.
- Color choices of Wheat, Bronze or White. Also comes with (2) downspout kits at wall for drainage. (4) Vertical steel posts will be secured to wall for attaching brackets to support canopy and comfort seal unit.
- Wood blockouts to fill void between comfort seal and building wall. Treated wood with 22oz black vinyl covering.
To learn more about Rite-Hite® Comfort Seal Enclosures, contact Applied Handling at 1-800-820-8020 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.