NAME OF PROJECT: New Truck Docks
PROJECT SUMMARY: Provide (8) dock systems & (1) high speed fabric door
PROJECT CAPTAIN: Ron Lernowich
GENERAL CONTRACTOR: Lasalle Group
EQUIPMENT MANUFACTURER: Rite-Hite, TNR, Shure Star
An automotive facility planned a truck dock expansion with (8) new positions and (1) high-speed fabric grade door at a ramp opening. This expansion was an addition to their existing facility.
Applied Handling provided a state of the art truck dock systems with a primary focus on operator safety. Our scope of work included dock design, equipment application, installation and project management.
- (8) RHH5000 Safe-T-Lip Levelers
- (8) SHR5000 Shadow Hook Dok-Lok Vehicle Restraints
- (8) Gapmaster Shelters
- (8) Pitmaster Under-Leveler Seals
- (8) Automotive Spec Control Panels with Safety Interlocks by Shure Star
- (8) TNR 10×12 Impactable Rubber Dock Doors
- (8) Nema 12 ELECTRIC OPERATORS
- (1) Fastrax High-Speed Doors
- Overhead dock signage
Are you planning an expansion or new design build that includes commercial doors and loading docks? Get in touch with us at 1-800-837-8020 or send your invitation to bid to email@example.com.