Custom Rolling Grilles – MDOT Welcome Centers
Customer needed a more reliable grill that allowed easy access to perform maintenance. The original grille had no allowance on either side of the existing grill side jambs or soffit to perform maintenance or repairs.
Project Manager: Bob Mangus
Install Lead: Marty Benkarski
- Remove and replace existing large rolling grilles and operators at Welcome Centers in Coldwater, MI and Monroe, MI.
- Remove drywall soffit, framing and lights covering barrel of door.
- Construct new side jambs to allow servicing both sides of door including the door operator. Enclose new jambs with drywall, painted and wood trim upon completion of installation.
- Wayne Dalton Rolling Grilles –(1) 37×15 & (1) 36×13
- Wayne Dalton Rolling Grilles offers ventilation, and an unobstructed view of display while providing protection against theft and vandalism.
- Aluminum Finish
- 100,000 Cycles
- Airsafe Edge/Pneumatic Sensing Edge
- Commercial Garage Door Opener with Interlock – 120V – 1 – 1.5 HP
Send your request for information regarding rolling grille or counter shutters to email@example.com.