PROJECT SUMMARY: 2 Revolution (4) Blade HVLS Fans – 20″ Fan Diameter – (Custom Color – Red)
DATE OF COMPLETION: 04/19
PROJECT MANAGER: BEN SIKKEMA
EQUIPMENT MANUFACTURER: RITE-HITE®
ENVIRONMENT: SCHOOL CAFETERIA & GYMNASIUM
HVLS Fans are designed to circulate air efficiently and effectively. Rotating at an optimized speed, Rite-Hite fans move the most air over the largest area at the lowest cost. This allows for maximum cooling and destratification, reducting energy consumption by up to 30%
• Rite-Hite’s fans provide the greatest airflow of all HVLS fans on the market.
• Improve productivity by reducing effective temperatures.
• Exclusive Propell-Aire aluminum blade incorporates tilt, taper, and twist to produce consistent airflow across the entire length of the blade, eliminating pockets of stagnant air under the center of the fan.
• Covers 22,000 sq. ft., moving air up to 85 ft. in all directions from the center of the fan.
• Precision-milled aluminum hub and bolt
• Vibration-dampening material is incorporated to reduce stress to the hub by 50 to 75%
• The blade and hub are rotationally balanced for smooth, efficient performance.
• Backed by Rite-Hite’s 50year track record as an industrial manufacturer
• All fans feature a three-way motor-to-hub safety connection, as well as stabilizing cables, a beam clamp and motor housing
• A unique safety ring is provided for back-up security for the motor to hub connection. Each hub “blade arm” is connected to the safety ring.
• 3 year parts + labor warranty
• 10 year structural integrity warranty
• Lifetime warranty on workmanship of blades and hub
• 1 year customer satisfaction money-back guarantee
• Listed to UL507 Standard
Contact Applied Handling today to get your free Return on Investment Analysis. 1-800-837-8020.