Rite-Hite® SZ Acoustic Curtain Walls by Zoneworks® create safer, more productive work environments. The SZ panels are layered with sound-absorbing materials and can reduce noise levels by up to 22-25 dBs, depending on frequency and sound power.
- Partition areas of multi-use facilities for sound-control
- Protect employee comfort and productivity
- Custom-design a noise-control solution for your specific application
- Apply an affordable alternative to permanent wall construction
- Reconfigure as needed when operations change
- SZ Panels: Higher and lower frequency sound reduction
- SZ2 Panels: Mid-range frequency sound reduction
Zoneworks® Acoustic Curtain Walls suspend easily from ceiling joists or roof deck. Custom engineering ensures proper fit around corners of obstructions.
Quick, clean reconfiguration
Easily move, lengthen or shorten acoustic curtain walls to match your facility use or product mix, with no wall demolition. Curtain wall panels connect securely with Velcro attachments.
Fire retardant materials
Polyester batting is FMVSS-302 certified. Fire retardant vinyl fabric meets NFPA-701 and CFM flame resistant standards.
Compatible with all doors
Any door type can be incorporated into the design of a Zoneworks® Curtain Wall. If desired, door framing can also be included in most applications.
If you would like to learn more about Acoustic Curtain Walls, contact email@example.com or 800-837-8020.
See all Zoneworks® products at https://appliedhandling.com/barriers-gates-and-walls/curtain-walls/.