Contact us to discuss options for equipment upgrades for your loading docks and vehicle restraints.. Upgrade options recognize changes in the trucking industry for improved engagement, reduced maintenance and higher safety.
Contact us to discuss options for dock upgrades. These options for upgrading your dock equipment recognize changes in the trucking industry for improved engagement, reduced maintenance and higher safety:
- Hydraulic Conversion Kits – Improve safety and reduce maintenance by replacing mechanical springs, holdown assembly, lip extension assembly and mechanical safety legs to low pressure hydraulics.
- E-Z Lube Axles – Easily accessible grease zerk fittings allow for efficient roller maintenance.
- Carriage Rollers – Robust, fully enclosed roller design provides a more durable carriage roller.
- Motor – Non-adjustable motor/clutch means no clutch adjustments while providing optimum torque.
- Quick Connect Electrical Connectors – Water-tight connections minimize moisture and corrosion.
- 9” Carriage – Articulating nose extension provides lowest clearance with various trailer approaches.
- Audible Alarm Override – Allows a supervisor to override audible alarm when unusual hooking condition occurs. When in override mode, the outside lights flash red and the inside lights flash both red and green.
- Hook and Cam – Replacement of Dok-Lok hook and cam to accommodate new NHSA regulations for RIGs, to allow safe service of nearly all types of trailers.
- Outside Lights – Low-profile outside light boxes minimize damage to communication system from trailers backing in off center.
- LED Lights – Inside LED lights provide a cooler burning light with less amp draw to greatly extend life of lights.
- Control Box – Low-profile control box with Universal Restraint Controller provides greater flexibility for adding new features to vehicle restraint.
- Dok-Commander Control System – Integrate all loading dock control components at each dock position to create the ultimate dock safety system.
- Interlock/Interconnect – Multiple options minimize potential for operator error while maximizing loading dock safety.
- Rite-Vu Light Communication System – A complete forklift detection and Dok-Lok status notification system.